3/19/2009

Yeast

It is yeast on all fronts - Connor's mouth, Connor's bottom and Kelly's nipples. After two doctor appointments and a ridiculous amount of time fighting with Walgreens (how come the insurance company will cover Connor for his well-baby visits up to 30 days after birth, but won't cover his prescriptions?) , we have what we need to make it all go away.

And just in time too, because Kelly is now yelling out loud every time Connor latches...which is frequently, given that he is 3 weeks old. A fix is on the way, however...and hopefully breast feeding will stop being so eventful.

Another day on maternity leave and not much accomplished. I remember thinking when I was home with Bailey that I didn't understand where the time goes, and I still don't. What the hell do I do? And now that there are two of us doing nothing, how come there are still dishes in my sink? Strange.

I did take a 45 minute bath and read and soaked. That was nice. And luxurious! It's wonderful to do things like that for myself...

The rambling nature of this post means that I really don't have much to say, so I'll end it for now!

1 comment:

MaverickMama said...

A solution of vinegar and water is effective for yeast.