8/05/2008

Time

Not surprising, time has slowed way down for Kelly but seems to be moving at light speed for me. I can't believe we're already 10 1/2 weeks pregnant...and Kelly can't believe we are only 10 1/2 weeks pregnant. Funny how time does that.

Kelly's belly is a constant source of interest for both of us...again, probably not surprising. I love the little pop. I love how you can feel her uterus more in the morning - I'm assuming the baby shifts to the front as she sleeps mostly on her belly, with a slight lift to keep the pressure off. She is spending more time touching her tummy where the baby is - I remember doing that too. Even though we can't feel him or her yet, this child is very present for Kelly. For me too...but differently.

My brother is getting married for the second time in two weeks. I'll be flying to Austin for a whirlwind couple of days. It's got me thinking about love. I'll have more to post on this topic...but right now I've got to run to a conference call. Duty calls.

No comments: