6/26/2007

Animals!

We've been to the Zoo and to the Aquarium. Kelly, Bailey, Lance, Rhiannon and I all headed out to the National Zoo very early on Sunday morning. The goal was to beat the heat and the crowds, and boy, did we ever!!! We got there at about 7 AM and it was PERFECT! It was sunny, cool and there was NOBODY. Best of all, all the animals were out eating and playing before it got too hot. We saw everything we wanted to see and had a great time.

That night, Kelly left for her business trip.

The next day, I dropped Bailey off at Mark and Barb's house for the day. It's too long a drive to take her all the way to Baltimore, carry her around the Aquarium and then drive all the way home...so I left her for about eight hours. It was SOOO hard. During the Live Dolphin Show, I cried a lot. I realized, for the first time, that it actually is going to be very hard to leave her at child care.

But, we'll get through it.

I don't have a lot of time - Bailey is sitting on my lap, rapidly getting bored with staring at the miniblinds!

Here's a cute video of her talking to us about how hungry she's getting!

No comments: