5/21/2007

Recommendation

I love to sing to Bailey. I've become quite fond of singing "You Are My Sunshine" to her. I also sing "Leaving on a Jetplane" and "Puff the Magic Dragon", as my mother did to me when I was a child. I've also added "Bobby McGee"...arguably one of the greatest all time songs by one of the greatest all time artists...in my opinion!

BUT...these are not really kids songs. They are not upbeat for the most part. They are not fun and silly and don't cause you to want to dance and sing around the room. Which is what music is supposed to do!

So, drawing back into my childhood, I remembered a cassette that my mom got for us. It came with a book of the lyrics and I remember loving every single song and singing just as loud as I could every time I played the cassette...which was often (much to my brothers' misery).

I decided to find it for Bailey. If you're looking for some seriously high-energy, wonderful, wonderful music for children...this is it. And it has the rewards to prove it. It's KidsSongs - sung by Nancy Cassidy.

You won't be disappointed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Bailey could use some Spice Girls in her life!!!