5/22/2007

Missing Mommy

Yesterday morning, Bailey was completely "off". She didn't sleep for almost five hours...wouldn't go down for her nap and was very difficult to comfort. I kept wondering what was up, and then all of a sudden it dawned on me! Every morning since we have been home from the hospital, Kelly takes the morning shift. I do the night, so when we wake up, Kelly does the morning. But Kelly went back to work.

Bailey was missing her!!! Kelly and I have very different styles of holding and talking to Bailey. I'm much more matter-of-fact. Kelly is far more gentle. There is no doubt that Bailey could sense the change...and it threw her off!!!

Sweet...very sweet.

Here's a couple new pictures of Miss. Bailey!

This is what TIRED looks like!

Just Chillin' With Mommy!

No comments: