4/10/2007

The Second of Three

My sister-in-law (Kelly's sister) and her husband have given birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl! She was born at 8:06 AM yesterday morning, and everyone is doing very, very well! The baby is absolutely gorgeous and Mom and Dad and big brother are very, very happy that she is here. Not to mention that Nana is over the moon!

Now...where is Bailey??? LOL - I knew when we got pregnant as the last of the three that it would be very hard once the first two were born. In some random part of my mind, I hoped that we would go very early and that even if we were the last of the three to deliver, we would not have a long wait in between. I'm so ready to have this baby. I look at pictures of my brother's baby girl, and now pictures of my sister-in-law's baby girl and I'm just so jealous! Happy jealous, of course...not in any kind of mean or spiteful way. Just ready to hold our little honey and have her in our life.

Tomorrow is our next appointment. We'll see if I've progressed at all from last week (when there was no progression!). I'm hoping that I haven't gained more weight, although that is a meek hope at best. Ice cream has been my best friend this week...and not the low fat kind.

I didn't sleep very well at all last night, so I'm tired and kind of cranky. However, I had one my best friends from Maine stop in on her way to Santa Fe and crash at our place. It's wonderful - she's moving out West and we were a great stop for the night. I love the randomness of when we see each other and how great it is to catch up. But then I didn't sleep well. Ugg.

I got about an hour all told.

Tomorrow is an easy day, though...I won't be working. I will get the car seat installed in the morning and then pick Kelly up at work and then we'll go to our appointment. Hopefully they will tell us that we're going to give birth in a couple of days. HA!

No comments: