4/13/2007

I think she likes it...

I think that Bailey likes me being on leave a bit early. Reading other blogs about what women started feeling like before labor, it strikes me that I have very, very few of those feelings. I feel very pregnant...but not close to labor. I'm not having horrible BH contractions. I don't feel like there is a watermelon between my legs. My vaginal discharge is normal. No mucus plug. No water breakage.

The only thing that I can say is that I think Bailey likes being the center of attention and enjoying my stress-free self. LOL - she's going to be just like me in some respects, I think. I took my sweet ass time coming out (Mom was in labor with me for 56 hours...) and there was very little that she could do from that point to convince me to do what I didn't want to do. I will not be one bit surprised if Bailey turns out to be a stubborn little Taurus, with a big attitude and a huge heart...just like her Momma.

I will say only this to you, sweet Bailey - take your time. Come when you are ready. It's a great big world out here, with lots of people waiting to meet and love you. Only you know when it's time...

With that said, I may get myself arrested before we go into labor. I screamed (literally) at the CVS pharmacist this morning. Literally screamed at him. I haven't been that rude to any human being ever in my entire life. He deserved it, but still. Good lord. Last weekend I nearly screamed at a state trooper. I managed to catch myself just in time, but I was bitingly sarcastic. LOL - it's not really the time to cause me additional stress, you know? My rope is very short right now. On a good day, I don't have much tolerance for crappy service and shitty people. These days, I have no tolerance to start with and very little self control when it comes to what pops out of my mouth.

I try. But you know. Kelly laughs at me...but she's always really happy to hear the story AFTER it's happened. It embarrasses her when I do it when she's around. Oh well. I'll try to not be a shitty person to people who are shitty to me. I'll try.

2 comments:

Susanica said...

Do tell M. What could the Pharmacist have do that was worthy of a verbal rant? Inquiring minds want to know ;-) Monica

Mermaidgrrrl said...

I have gone in the opposite direction - I'm feeling super nice and kindly toward everyone - even the cop who gave me a huge fine for turning over the solid line. I want to pat and feed and care for everyone - must be the hormones amping up or something.