4/04/2007

Guilt

I feel a pretty huge level of guilt about work this morning. Basically, I'm not really working. I come to work and I do the thing that are required of me to get through the day. I have not let anything slide...but I'm certainly not proactive about getting more work.

I realized this morning that my boss is on vacation and I didn't know where she was going or when she'd be back. I didn't know those things because I didn't talk to her yesterday. At all. Now, that's not extraordinary in itself - she's extremely busy and there are often days when we don't talk. But it seems these days that I'm just kind of a ghost around here. I'm not really a part of the team right now because at any point, I could drop out of the game all together. My boss knows that and is only trying to accomodate me.

But it makes me feel guilty.

Today is our 36 week mark and our first doctors appointment with an internal exam. We are now going on a weekly basis. I'll post this afternoon with a new picture and an update!

1 comment:

treewater said...

you'd BETTER be posting later with and update and PICTURE! You owe me a pic from last WEEK (hehehhe)....