4/03/2007

20's and 30's!

WOOO HOOO...we're in our 20's!!! 29 days left until Miss Bailey is 40 weeks! AND...our good friends M&S are in their 30's! They hit 30 weeks today!!!! It seems like a good night to celebrate, and we are! The four of us are getting together to share some good times, good pasta and good conversation tonight!

I love dinner dates...

Both Kelly and I slept great last night, which is a good sign for today. I love it when I sleep well...it makes the difference in everything! Tomorrow we hit the 36 week mark, and we have our first internal exam. Exciting, I know! LOL - I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm so interested to know if my body has started changing yet...if we are even close to the beginning of the process.

And it makes the time go by so much faster when you know that an appointment is coming every week. We are getting there...

1 comment:

Kim aka Mommy said...

29 days! WOW!! You're almost there! So exciting!