3/19/2007

Wading Through Cold Honey

That is my description for how I feel. I am constantly wading through cold honey. It's sticky, it's heavy, it makes a mess and it's a hell of a lot of work. I'm tired from the slightest thing. My body is only really happy when I'm sitting or resting. I generally am not motivated to do anything, see anyone or interact with anything in anyway. Honestly, if I could just spend the next month reading, I would be happy.

My accomplishments for the weekend: I went grocery shopping, Target shopping and Pet Smart shopping. I made seven full meals - dinner on Friday and then three squares for Kelly and I on Saturday and Sunday. I kept the dishes clean. I did laundry on Sunday. I generally kept thing picked up around the house. And I read over 200 pages of book six of the Harry Potter series. I slept well both Friday and Saturday night.

In general, I did everything that I could do to prepare myself for this week. My time frame is now limited to making it through the week to the next weekend when I can recover and prepare for the week ahead. Lord, I love being pregnant...but I can't wait for Bailey to be born!!! At least, I'll have a number of weeks to recover slightly...

The exciting news of the week is that tomorrow Kelly and I have another ultrasound, another doctors appointment and a meeting with Bailey's pediatrician (we hope). This is our meet and and greet. We're hoping that we like her as much as everyone else seems to...

Now it's off to the shower and then to the bus ride. Remember how much I used to hate the bus ride into town? Not anymore...now it' a time for me to sleep!!!

No comments: