3/17/2007

Happy Birthday, Honey!

Today is the best day in the entire world...it's the day that my honey was born!!!!! I love today above all others, because on this day 32 years ago, my mother-in-law delivered the baby girl who would grow up to be my destiny.

I am so lucky to be loved by and to love this incredible woman who has chosen me to be her wife. For the past 9 years, I have woken up on this day and said a little prayer of thanks to whomever decided to select her soul to put into her body and then chose to bring us together. It feels like a miracle to me that I found such an incredible human being...and that incredible human being loves me as much as I love her.

Celebrate today, wherever you are and whatever you are doing! We're not doing much special - we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast with a birthday candle and Kelly is painting today. I'm hanging out with her growing a baby and keeping her company. We called off the trip to Dover Downs because of me not feeling great this past week - I'm tired and really do just feel better when I rest.

Happy Birthday, love. As I told you this morning, I am forever yours and I cherish every minute that we have spent together. I wish only for many, many more years of loving you...

1 comment:

Kim aka Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! We'll have an extra dip of chocolate or cheese for you tonight at The Melting Pot! :o)