3/13/2007

Sucky

It's definately official. The last part of pregnancy sucks (for me, anyway). I've still got a throbbing head ache. I'm cranky and hormonal beyond all reasonable levels. My back hurts so bad after 10 minutes in any position that I want to cry. I can't sleep well. I pee constantly. I don't want to work, but I have to. I want to be at home, puttering about and being able to sit and stare off into space until I feel like moving again. I want Kelly near me at every second of the day.

Mostly, I just want our little love to be born.

I'm torn by that, though. Of course, I don't want her to come early. I'm so happy that I can continue to grow her inside of me and that my body is keeping up with the demands I'm putting on it. I am proud of what I've accomplished in the past 33 weeks. I'm just tired. I want a good night's sleep on my belly. I want to not be 25 degrees hotter than everyone else all the time. I want for things like bending over and washing my feet to be easy again. I want to stand up and immediately start walking, instead of standing up and then waiting for everything in my body to adjust and the pain in my hips to subside.

Oh well. I'm just bitchy and cranky and tired and...you get the point.

No comments: