2/02/2007

Another Installment Of...

The Things that Make Me Happy!!!

1) Sitting on the bus, feeling truly annoyed, and having Bailey kick and carry on. It never fails to make me laugh and changes my mood.

2) Little kitties that curl up to my tummy and purr at night.

3) Our family room with the fireplace going and both of us snuggled under down blankets.

4) Kelly telling me how much she loves me and putting her cold hands on my belly.

5) Being in the third trimester of this pregnancy.

6) Food that actually makes me feel full for some extended period of time (soy hotdogs these days).

7) Day dreaming about our perfect birth experience and seeing us succeed through the process.

8) Watching the three families of cardinals from the kitchen window in the late afternoon or early on Saturday mornings.

9) Knowing that it's snowing somewhere, even if it's not here.

10) Working at a job that gives me three months paid maternity leave, and not having to spend that time stressing about money.

11) Having a boss that allows me to be pregnant in an affirmative way, celebrating the ups and downs of it all.

12) Being married to the woman of my dreams and knowing that I get to see her sweet face every morning for the rest of my life.

13) Knowing that we are going to have a daughter.

14) The nursery.

15) Dreaming about vacations in the years to come and planning child-friendly activities.

16) Christmas and knowing that it will always be different from here on.

17) Pitter and the way that she just loves me no matter what.

18) Sleeping soundly through the night, waking up slowly in the morning and yummy waffles for breakfast.

19) Getting positive affirmations when I talk about my ideal birth.

20) Being in love and being loved.

No comments: