2/05/2007

Truckin' Along

All is good, not much to report. We had an absolutely fabulous day yesterday spending time with M&S and watching the SuperBowl. We also bought a vacumn...and let me say it's a decided improvement from what we had before! Kelly actually does most of the vacumning, so it's not like it's going to effect me much...but still! It's quite lovely...

We created a sound barrier last night with pillows. It seemed to be effective. My snoring didn't wake Kelly up! I'm really glad, because honestly, I need to sleep in our bed. It's more comfortable and I hate being away from her at night. So...hopefully this will work.

We also got a new alarm system installed. For those of you who don't know, Kelly and the alarm had a fight and Kelly one. She ripped it off the wall to be exact. We didn't know the password (because we had just bought the house and hadn't activated it), so we couldn't turn it off when I set it off. Hehehe! Kelly took the claw side of a hammer to it to make it stop...

So on Saturday, we had the ADT people come out and reinstall a new system for us. We're excited. I'm glad that we have the system. I'll feel more safe.

Not much else to report. Bailey seems to be doing well. We have our 28 week check up and glucose challenge test on Thursday. I'm excited to get that out of the way and rule out that complication. I will also get tested to be sure that due to the RH Factor, I've not been sensitised. I'll get a shot that will prevent that from happening. That's basically it...

I'm reading a really, really wonderful book and we've started talking over our birth plan. We're going to have it ready for our next appointment so that we can discuss it with our doctor. I want to make sure that he knows my wishes and see where he stands on all of it. So far, he's been wonderful, so I have no doubt that he will continue to be...

1 comment:

treewater said...

DOOD! I want a vacumn! I've never had one of those, and you know how I like new stuff... And "vacumning" - is that a dance you do when you enter the vacumn, or is it more like a method of peeling citrus with a fork?

(Heheheee! Its vacuum dude... Just think: vacuuuuuuuuuuuuum... the oooooom sound tells you about the double "u" weirdness... I love your crappy spelling! XOXO)