12/19/2006

Sickness Has Struck

Amazingly enough, this time it's NOT me. My honey is at home right now, hopefully still sleeping, with a very, very sore throat. She's been fighting illness for a couple of days now, and it appears that she has lost the battle. I wish that I could skip work and just take care of her. I hate it when she's sick and I'm not at home. BUT, she's a big girl and will be just fine. Besides, BooBoo will be very happy to sit on her lap and keep her warm.

All else is going as usual. The baby is fine - nothing new. I'm feeling the movement more and more, though, and that's cool. I can't wait for Kelly to feel the baby. That's the next "big" milestone for me...

Christmas is coming...soon. I can't wait! There are lots of little surprises under our tree and more to come. Santa always comes to our house, and he brings lots and lots of goodies!

Okay - off to the races for another day!

No comments: