11/08/2006

15 Weeks

Well, here we are. 15 weeks. Today begins the journey to complete the 16th week and at the end of this one, I will officially be four months pregnant. My my.

It's going so fast, and yet, it seems to move at the rate of a slow turtle.

Anyone ever had a Shirley Temple? Well, it seems that these days I'm quite obsessed with them. The sweetness, the cherries, the fizziness. It's all perfect for me. Funny.

I'm swamped at work, and working on getting a promotion. It'll be good. No more super assistant for me. It's a career path and I'll let you all know more about it as it comes to fruition.

For now, I'm focusing on getting my job done and looking forward to Thanksgiving with the in-law side our family. I'm gonna make pies! The grand tradition continues, only this time, I get to share it with a group that hasn't had my pies before. I hope they are a hit...

1 comment:

specks0615 said...

hey neighbors! congrats on the upcoming milestone to 16 wks.!! although u might now feel ur best -get out, kick ur heels up, and enjoy this solo time. in fact, swing from ur pilars and get ur sexy on! keep writing, purging, and sharing. you're prolific - anf grounded - sort of like the "professor & mary anne" - and we love reading and sharing ur lives! and 'tis the season to spread the love so c'mon by - i've got 12 dark chocolate covered fortune cookies with ur names on 'em! ~k