11/09/2006

Sputtering

Good lord - I am having a hell of a time getting started this morning. It's now 6:15 in the AM and I'm still not showered. Usually, I'm almost to work by this point!

Kelly left a while ago and I've just been sitting around - watching the news and then catching up on the blogs. I'm going to get in the shower and make my day happen...soon...

Nesting is what they call this - but it seems like I've been doing it since Kelly and I moved in together. Other than a couple of close friends, there isn't anyone that I really want to see, nothing that I really want to do and nowhere (except here) that I really want to go. Perhaps its just that I'm lethargic as my body does this incredible work. Maybe I'm just tired of the endless monotony of commuting, working, commuting, making dinner, and then sleeping. Seems like that is the rhythm of my day.

No worries, though. Life is good. I'm just feeling lazy. I wish I could call in for a week. Or two. Or a lifetime.

No comments: