10/03/2006

Some days are tougher than others...

This morning, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. While rushing around trying to get lunches ready, I failed to eat quickly enough. So now, what started as mild queasiness when I woke up has blossemed into full on sickness. My head is pounding and I'm just overall annoyed.

So then, I get myself to work and it's just a madhouse here. There are a million things to do and my willingness or desire to do any of them is at complete zero. I want to just cross my arms and tell everyone to F-off. Not exactly an option.

So here I am. Annoyed, sick and tired of being sick and tired, and totally not in the mood to deal with all of this.

Anyway. The one bright spot today is that M & S get to test today. I woke up thinking about them and I've been thinking about them ever since. We're hoping for you, ladies...

No comments: