10/04/2006

Patience

Patience is one of those things that I struggle to have. Really, in most aspects of my life, I'm not a very patient person. When I've really wanted something, or when I've been truly committeed to something, I can be patient. But when I feel like I'm being jerked around on a string by someone who I really don't need in my life, well, then my patience runs out.

Most importantly, I'm not someone who is going to take much time to think through my response. Pretty much, I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. Either you're in my life in a good way, or you're not welcome in it at all. Period. End of discussion.

So anyway - today is actually starting out much better than yesterday. I had plenty of time this morning and slept wonderfully all through the night last night. I'm craving coffee this morning for some strange reason. Really - it's bizarre. I don't drink much coffee any more. It's hump day and I'm REALLY looking forward to this week starting to come to a close. I'm needing a weekend at home with my honey. We've got a lot to do...

No comments: