9/15/2006

Little Ticker

I don't know if those two little ticker countdowns that I have on the front page of the blog are helpful or not. They still say 200 and some days left to go. Good God.

I truly do love this, but already, I'm feeling antsy and ready to be through the transitioning part of being pregnant. It's fall (or getting very close). This is the most active time of year for Kelly and I. We walk alot, enjoying the smells of the air and the crispness of the cool. We spend lots of time scuffing our feet through the leaves. This year we have the added benefit of being able to create some flower beds for spring and then bed them down for winter.

In October, we'll be picking pumpkins and apples and beginning the Christmas preparations in earnest. We're hosting this year, so you can bet that there will be lots of crafts and fun thing to prepare. In November, the Christmas shopping will truly start (we've already done some, but you know...) and there is Thanksgiving to plan for. Then December - and all the wonderful festivities of cutting down our tree, hosting our tree decorating party, spending time with our Mamas during the best season of the year and preparing for our down-home Christmas.

I mean, honestly, does it sound like I have the time to be exhausted all the time???

I'm going to start walking at night with Kelly. Not just to keep my weight in check, but also because I'm hoping that it will bring back some of my energy. And if not, at least I'll sleep better. And it's good time for us to talk and plan and dream.

OH...yes...of course. During all this craziness, we also have a house to paint and a nursey to decorate.

Goodness. I'm tired already...

:-) M

1 comment:

MaverickMama said...

Chances are that you will start feeling better eventually. At 15 weeks I had decided that everyone was lying about the 2nd trimester being better....but in the past week I've been enjoying more energy and less sickness. I know it's rough, but hang in there. :)