9/16/2006

Going, going...nearly gone!

The cold that I have been suffering with since Tuesday night is finally beginning to loosen it's grip on me. My nose, while still running like a faucet, has settled down enough to let me sleep for multiple hours at a time. The body aches and chills are gone. The headache is gone. I slept for a full 6 hours and 15 minutes last night uninterupted. Granted, I couldn't get back to sleep once I had woken up at 5:15 on a Saturday morning, but at least I had gotten some uninterupted sleep.

Today, we have big plans. We're going to work in our garden, plan a camping trip for our Mamas, plan a football party for next weekend, order our spring bulbs and get some other assorted maintainence stuff done. I'd like to get some cleaning done. The bathroom in our room desperately needs attention. The floors need to be vacumned and the kitchen floor needs to be mopped.

And the best part of all, is that I DON'T feel sick. I'm not overtired and I'm ready to tackle the day.

Good golly - If this holds, I'll end the war and solve world hunger tomorrow!

No comments: