9/17/2006

Seriously Productive

Yesterday, Kelly and I rocked the world! We got nearly everything done on our lists, except cleaning the upstairs bathroom and working in the garden. I'm going to tackle the bathroom later this afternoon while I'm doing the laundry. We will probably work in the garden later this afternoon as well.

It's nice to finally feel like I'm getting something done. Really - I'm actually participating. It was kind of a struggle yesterday for a while - we had to do some shopping and at one point Kelly commented that I was "pale". That's a strange thing for me. Weird to be "pale". But, I hung tight and we got through it. Linens and Things had their Christmas stuff out already. That made me really happy.

Other than constant food maintance and the occasional need to nap, I'm moving into this pregnancy well. I'm happy that I'm finally starting to feel the new rhythms of my body and excited about what comes next. While I've had some nauseau and some weirdness with my belly, it seems that the worst of it has not come my way. I'm thankful for that. I have a sister-in-law and a good friend who got pretty bad cases, so I'm truly grateful that I haven't had to deal with that.

Today we are going to see "Invincible" - a football movie based on a true story about some football hero. Honestly, that's all I really know about it, but it looks good and Kelly really wants to go. Our AMC theater has $4 movies if you go before noon. Even miserly people like Kelly and I can spring for that! The movie is so much better when you haven't had to pay $8 to see it.

Here's to another productive day and the coming of Fall. This REALLY is the best time of year...

No comments: