12/27/2009

New Blog

I wrote on Christmas morning about a new initiative I have for 2010 to blog every day.  For some time I have also wanted to open my blog up to the public - not be so secretive about it.  We initially "went private" because we were posting a lot of personal information.  We were using our real names, posting picture of our children, details about things like when we'll be on vacation.  You know - stuff you don't want out on in the real world. 

So we went private and my blog got limited to those of you who took the initiative to actually ask or  and then sign up for a password and then to come check it every day.

Well, in the new year, I am going to begin a new blog.  I have linked it to this post and there will be a link to it on the sidebar soon.

I have chosen to call it "Our Little & Littler Honey Lite".   The point of it will be to document the lives of our children.  I have to say that I am going to do less soul searching there and more documentation.  Of course, my personality will come through, but the deep shit won't make it to that blog.  Hence...the "Lite".  In any event, this blog will remain open and I may post here from time to time.  Sometimes there are things I just need to get off my chest.  This site will remain password protected.

No comments: