3/09/2009

2 Weeks

Two weeks ago, we were in some pretty significant labor and being told that we would probably deliver vaginally within a couple of hours. LOL

There is a lot going on in my head, none of it appropriate to post. Since I can't ignore the pink elephant in the middle of the room, I'm going to make this one short. I can't share what is really going on, because it's not fair. So, I'll leave it at that.

Bailey is in full-blown transition mode. She is whiny, clingy, demanding and all over extremely difficult to take right now. She wants me 100% of the time and when my attention is diverted for even a few minutes, all hell breaks loose in her world. I'm exhausted by it and so thankful that she is going to daycare this morning. I honestly, have no idea how people do it who stay at home. I would, literally, lose it. In all honesty, I would probably leave. I just could not do it. If I'm ever forced to, I don't know how I am going to get it done. But anyway.

I love our daughter, more than I have words for. But I can't wait to drop her off this morning. I really can't.

Everything else is just peachy. More later when I am over this funk.

No comments: