10/19/2008

Miserable Weekend

What a miserable weekend.

Bailey is currently teething 4 molars. Her gums are horribly swollen and even an every three hour regimen of Tylenol, Motrin, Tylenol cannot keep the pain away. Last night she was up every 2 hours, sobbing and begging me to help her and clutching her jaw. The days have been miserable with a clingy, miserable child.

It's been a long weekend.

And wouldn't you know...it happened on the weekend of our anniversary. Of course.

More later. It wasn't all bad this weekend. But I'm exhausted, moody and even though we just put Bailey down, she is in her bed screaming for me. I'm miserable too.

1 comment:

Susanica said...

Been there and done that for about 3 nights this past week. Why must their cries be so pitiful? I hope Bailey feels much better from here on out. You too Mikki. -Monica