9/14/2008

Littler Honey Update

This morning, at 5:30 AM, Kelly felt Littler Honey move for the first time! Bailey had woken up (incidentally with a fever) and I had gone into her room to tend to her. When I came back in into our bedroom to let Kelly know that Bailey had a fever, she told me that she has just felt the baby for the first time. She was resting herself backwards on a pile of pillow and blankets, so her belly was kind of stretched out at the time. She felt the feeling directly below her belly button. She described it as the same feeling that you have when you get those involuntary eye twitches. Very light, very faint, but very distinct.

AMAZING!!!! Now...I just have to wait until it's my turn to feel our Littler Honey.

Here is a 16 week belly shot. Just for comparison purposes, I've put the 14 weeks pregnancy shot in there. This is why my love has been so exhausted she can't think straight.

This was Kelly on August 29th (at just a few days past 14 weeks).



And this is Kelly today (at just a few days past 16 weeks).

1 comment:

Karen B Prosser said...

Kelly,

When I first felt our first baby, it was like a gold fish swimming in a fish bowl. A very small gold fish. I will never forget how excited I was, nor will I forget where I was. What a red letter day.
Karen Prosser