6/14/2008

Stunned

I can't believe that Tim Russert has died. I didn't know him. I actually didn't watch his show all that often (10:30 AM on Sunday mornings are all about Bailey, really). I didn't read his books.

But I always listened when I did catch him on the news. Whenever a major political event happened I didn't feel like I understood it until he explained it.

What a horrible loss.

Yesterday was weird. Both Kelly and I were effected by a 30-block power outage in downtown DC yesterday. Our buildings were shut down. We had no way home, so we rode the metro out as far as we could get and then her boss picked us up. Strange day.

This weekend is pride. We are meeting up with friends tomorrow for brunch in the city. I am very much looking forward to it!

In my "free" time, which isn't much, I'm busy looking for beach homes for our family vacation next year. That's lots of fun.

Time to wake Bailey up...

No comments: