1/20/2008

Mellow

This weekend has been mellow so far. Bailey has been in a pretty good mood. For a while, she was a little rough...but it turns out she was just tired. I popped her into the car to run an errand and she fell sound asleep. That was two hours ago. She's still sleeping.

God bless her for giving us a few hours to get stuff done.

Tomorrow is Monday and we both have the day off. Our daycare is still open and we are going to take Bailey in for a few hours in the morning. Kelly and I are going to spend time together...without the baby...for the first time since she was born!!!!!!

We can't have date nights...but we're gonna have a date day! I can't wait...

Not much new on the development front. B is really just doing her thing. Every day she comes up with new sounds, new ways to communicate. She is a crawling-master now and stands pretty much on her own. She is most comfortable, of course, if she is holding a finger...but she can stand for as long as 10 seconds without falling. She'll be walking soon.

Oops...I think I hear her! I'm gonna take her to the mall so that my love can watch the football games in peace!

No comments: