9/09/2007

New Videos

There are bunches of new videos on YouTube! Use our login (located at the top of the page) to sign on and check 'em out!!!

All is good here. We are off this morning to Danny's baptism. We are really looking forward to being present for such a wonderful day for him and his Moms!

Before I sign off, I thought I'd introduce you all to a VIP in our Bailey's life. Karen started out as our neighbor, and while she still is that, she has become so much more to us and to Bailey. Simply put, Karen is Bailey's favorite person outside of her family. Karen is famous in our house for her ability to "drop" the baby (bouncing her and signing) and to make Bailey smile no matter what her mood.

Equally as important, there has never been a better champion for Kelly and I. Honestly, when I've felt like I was about to crack, Karen has been there to remind me that I'm doing great and that I'll make it through.

Karen, we love you!!! Thank you for being such an important part of our family!!!

1 comment:

specks0615@aol.com said...

you KNOW i'm crying right now don't you? i (WE) love you guys and you love us back too! if feels wierd when i don't get at you everyday - but i can see your cars so i'm kinda cool. sry, i'm late on the blogs. you 2 r doing so well with juggling everything. me and promise LOL about how organized u 2 r. i told her it's a 'lez-bee-own' thang caz my sister and her girl got it like that 2. i was happy and surprised to see me and ms. b "up" droppin it on ur page. we both got junk in r trunks and need to 'drop it' any chance we can... smooches...i'll c y'all lay-tah 2 night (with a mask on 2 - caz i ain't with passing or swapping boogies or colds)...lol...