7/18/2007

Pictures and Videos

Here are some recent (like a couple days ago) pictures and videos!

Look at me! Only 10 1/2 weeks old, and already, I can hold my head up and sit in my bumbo alone!!! My toes are pretty cool, too!

I wake up slowly and like to have the time to wake up on my own.

But I'm always happy to see Mommy or Momma coming to "rescue" me from my swinging bed!
But, I'm still tired. I think I'll just sit her and space out while Momma snaps pictures.
My, aren't you amusing. Hurry it up, Momma. I'm getting hungry.
Okay, ENOUGH! I've been patient long enough! Where is my bottle??? Can't you see I'm a starving girl??? (Notice here that she's NOT crying. She's yelling. LOL!)
Well, I wouldn't have to yell if you'd stop taking pictures and feed me. I mean, honestly, how many more ways can I say it?
Just to illustrate the hot/cold nature of our little doll, here is a video of her "fussy girl" time right before we bring her upstairs to begin her nightly bedtime rituals:



And here she is, just a mere five minutes later, enjoying herself immensely!!! This is "naked girl" time, which will be followed by a bath and then her bedtime bottle. She knows this and is very happy!


2 comments:

treewater said...

I struggle with the videos.... they won't play for me most of the time :( It just says "loading" but never finishes...

treewater said...

MAAAAAAAACH better, Dude... The sixteen video invites made the videos work on your blog some how! I was able to see them just fine at YouTube - even established a few favorites! Like, for example, the one of Bailey workin' the exersaucer like a spaceship captain with Parkinsons! I Laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants!!! That would be the 3rd exersaucer video, if you need to reference it... I can't help but laugh just thinking of it!!!!! Love and hugs all around ~ A