5/31/2007

Lovin' Bailey

These days, it's really easy to be Momma. Bailey and I have a schedule, she knows how to get her message across and I know how to interpret it. We've slept great the past two nights. She had another five hour stretch last night and then up to eat and back down for three. We get up early together, she eats and usually sleeps for another couple of hours. Then we are awake together.

I'm not sure if it's me or her, or a combination of both, but this has gotten so much easier. I'm just enjoying it so much more.

This afternoon, after her next bottle, we are headed to the mall. I'm going to get a magazine and a cup of coffee. If Bailey will let me sit for a while, I'll read the magazine there. If not, I'll walk with her and just enjoy being around people.

Phew...I am so glad to be out of the woods of those first few weeks. I feel like a whole new woman!!!

Here is a picture of our little love today. Check out her curls!!! This was taken right after her bath. And, yes, that is a PINK outfit she has on! We even bought it for her...

No comments: