4/30/2007

We're Ready

Well, we've cleaned everything, picked up my mother, made arrangements with Kelly's mom, stepdad and aunt, pre-made meals enough to last a long time, gotten sleep, gotten organized and are officially READY for Bailey...

It's about 12:30. In 3 1/2 hours, we'll check into the hospital. The next time we leave, it will be with our daughter!!!!

We'll have a friend log on and let everyone know how it goes and that we are all healthy. I'll blog as soon as a I can with pictures when I get home!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! It's baby day or baby day eve, depending on how quickly little Bailey wants to arrive. So exciting! I can't wait to see pictures! Best of luck with everything and I hope that Bailey's birth is as close to your dream birth as possible!

-Kate

Unknown said...

Thinking of you both. Congrats on getting here and happy babymoon!!!

Susanica said...

Okay Mikki and Kelly. Susanne and I are sending lots of positive energy to you both now and can't wait to meet your daughter soon. Time to rock and roll!!! -Monica (and Susanne)

Anonymous said...

Kelly and Mikki,
Everyone in the JSA California office is rooting for you to have the perfect delivery.
Bailey, please cooperate sweetie and come willingly and easily. Make this as easy on your momma as you can.

All fingers and toes crossed for a wonderful experience.

Karen