4/01/2007

Introducing...

The NURSERY! We've finally finished putting everything where it is going to go and getting the pictures hung. The only thing that is not complete is that some of the picture frames are empty. These will be filled next weekend when we have our maternity photos taken.

In order to give credit where credit is due, Kelly did ALL of the designing and actual doing of the nursery (see why I love her so much??? The girl is crazy creative...). She came up with the concepts and put them all together. I helped hang the border (the stars) and I helped hold the red trim so that she could pound it in. Our good friends M&S hung the ceiling fan.

My contributions to the nursery included coming the geometric images in the picture frames on the walls and putting everything where it is right now (except for the crib...Kelly placed that!). I also washed everything in the room, dusted, and disinfected all the toys. Oh...and I'm growing the child who will live in this room! :-)

1 comment:

Kim aka Mommy said...

Love the bright primary colors in the nursery! Yall did a great job!