3/31/2007

Go Babycakes!

M. and Sacha are well on their way to welcoming their baby boy into their family! We're sending our best, ladies...good luck and enjoy the experience!!!!

As for us, we're just taking it easy and chilling out today. I got another crappy night of sleep last night and am trying to just keep a positive attitude about it. My ticker says 32 more days...that's not long. It could be longer, but not much.

I got my eyebrows and upper lip waxed today in preparation for our maternity photos next weekend. Ouch.

Tonight, I'm going to snuggle up to my baby while she watches basketball and try to steal her attention (it won't work). I'm going to steal tiny sips of her wine while she's watching the games. At some point, I'm going to make dinner. I already did the dishes and am working on a load of laundry.

I'm actually kind of bored.

I was thinking earlier...if Bailey was here, I wouldn't be bored...

But for now, I think she's snug and warm and quite happy inside...where she should be. I'm trying to be patient!

Have a good weekend all...and good luck Sacha and M.!

No comments: