4/11/2007

"I'm Not Ready"

When my youngest cousin was very little, she used to say "I'm not ready" whenever she was told to do something that she didn't want to do. Well, apparently, Miss. Bailey has gotten wind of this little trick.

Needless to say, while 37 weeks may be the "ready" point for some babies...it's not the ready point for Bailey. She has barely begun her descent into my pelvis. She's still quite happily in my uterus and not ready to come out anytime soon. I am "progressing" as I should...which is to say, not much at all. We'll be waiting for just a bit more time...

Everything else looked good. I've gained 3 more pounds for a total of 23 now. I need to put the breaks on that. So, now that I am at home, I am going to start walking in the mornings. Not fitness walking - just to get out, get moving and hopefully prevent any further weight gain. And, of course, it'll help Bailey move down and start getting closer to ready.

Thank God work is done. I can't imagine having heard that news if I knew that I would have to spend more time at work. Ugg. That would have been hell.

No comments: