3/14/2007

Surprise!

Well, today I had my baby shower! I say it that way, because it's probably the only official shower that I will have! My co-workers threw it for me and it was spectacular!!! Have I ever mentioned how incredibly sweet and generous they are???

We got all kinds of fabulous stuff - bath stuff, diapers and lotions, our high chair, tons of clothes, a baby organizer (which is PERFECT for me!), some really wonderful picture frames, lots of toys for Bailey and books! Just a ton of stuff. I have lots of thank you notes to write tonight...and we have the perfect stationary to write them on (thanks to my boss's christmas present to me!).

I'm very overwhelmed by it all. It's so much stuff, and their generousity is awesome. It makes me want to cry, but I don't want to look like a weeny. LOL! Damn these pregnancy emotions!!!

Oh...and they got me two cakes - that's right - TWO! One was decadent chocolate (yum) and the other was strawberry cream. And lunch.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my job and where I work??? I'm so lucky...

1 comment:

Kim aka Mommy said...

Congrats on the baby shower. Im sure it was a blast!