3/12/2007

Momma Takes a Day Off

One of the lovely additions to my life during has pregnancy has been infrequent (thank god) migraine headaches. I have no idea why they come on and there doesn't seem to be any one trigger. I've never had them before.

Last night, I woke up at about 12:15 with a horrible headache that progressively got worse. I've taken Tylenol, but it hasn't touched it. I couldn't sleep, because the pain was throbbing down into my shoulders, making every position I was lying in uncomfortable.

It's not 5:45 AM. Kelly is long gone to work, and I am trying to go back to sleep. I laid down for 25 minutes, but my back is killing me, my shoulders ache and my head is throbbing. I'm going to try laying on the couch. I don't know what is going to help.

I'm obviously not at work this morning.

:-(

No comments: