3/23/2007

Insomnia

But...amazingly, it's not mine! Kelly seems to have attracted a nice case of insomnia. She's up constantly, has trouble falling asleep and then can't seem to stay asleep even when she's dog tired, as she is now. This is the third day of this pleasantness, and she's dragging.

Thank god the weekend is here. At least, she can get some rest. Except that we want to plant the garden and she wants to paint the kitchen. Not sure where the "rest" is going to come in, but we'll try.

I'm happy to have nearly made it through another week. I'm struggling through each day, but every day brings me closer to delivery and to some relief from this constant pressure. It will be nice when I'm holding our little honey in my arms, rather than in my uterus.

For now, it's off to shower and get ready for this Friday. I'm praying that it moves quickly...

No comments: