3/09/2007

Blog-Worthy

A couple of blog worthy developments that I forgot to mention in the last post.

1) This morning, Bailey woke up at around 2:30 AM. She kicked and carried on so hard that she woke me up. My belly was rocking back and forth, almost as if she was squirming from side to side. At one point, she kicked me so hard that our kitty (who was curled up to my belly) jumped up and turned and stared at my belly. I laughed out loud! It was very cute. It's not happened yet. All of our babies have felt Bailey move in my belly, but it's not been startling for them. It was very, very funny to watch our kitty react that way.

2) We got a new matress. In order to prevent our backs from aching, we splurged and got a Tempurpedic mattress. You know - the kind that is "NASA approved". Well, needless to say, it is completely worth it!!! The bed is absolutely fabulous. You think that it's going to be hard an uncomfortable, but then you just start to sink. And you sink into the matress in all the right ways. For those of you who are pregnant reading this, the mattress conformed PERFECTLY to the side of my body (including my belly). I didn't need any support from any pillow because the matress wrapped itself up around and gave me the support I needed. It was AWESOME!!!

No comments: