2/27/2007

A Whole Lot of Nothin'

I've been relatively bored today. You'd think I could have found the time to post earlier than 2:30 in the afternoon. Work is slow - my boss is on a trip and it's quiet. It's nice that it's so easy right now - it's a nice break.

Last week was the hardest week I've had since I began this job. It completely drained me. This weekend I managed to recover slightly, but not fully.

I'm going through another tired spell. I could sleep constantly. I sleep on the way to work on the bus, and lately, I've been sleeping in the way home. I sleep all through the night with only a couple of pee-breaks. And then I'm tired during the day. Bailey must be doing some serious growing...either that, or it's just exhausting carrying around a tiny tot in my tummy...

Kelly and I made our birthday plans. This year, we are celebrating her 32nd and my 28th at the same time. Her birthday is on St. Patty's day and mine is on April 24th. My birthday is kind of a joke this year - I'll either be so pregnant I can't think, or we'll have a little one and we'll be so tired we can't think. So, we're going to celebrate both on Kelly's birthday.

A couple years ago, Kelly went to Vegas. Ever since then, she's wanted to take me gambling. We've wanted to go to Vegas, but since we didn't make that happen before the baby, I suspect it'll be a good many years before we go. Instead, we are going to Dover Downs in Delaware to play the penny slots! LOL - and we are staying at our favorite Marriot chain - the Fairfield Inn. It has a swimming pool. I can't wait to float.

LOL - it's going to lots of fun and kind of tacky and (I'm hoping) lots of good giggles. We enjoy doing weird things together, and it'll be fun to sit and drop pennys into a machine. Who knows...maybe we'll win something!

Did I mention I'm going to swim? Or rather, float. And then we'll get a movie and chill. And eat at Olive Garden. Hehehehe...it sounds so white trashy...but whatever. It'll be a good time!

No comments: