2/16/2007

She's Just Big

Well, maybe not, but we can rule out gestational diabetes as the reason for Bailey's size!

I got a call from my doctor's office this morning. They had already recieved back my results from the 3 hour test yesterday! I definately DO NOT have gestational diabetes! My "fasting" number was 71 - the healthy range is 65-95. My one hour number was 136 - to be considered "high" it would have had to be above 180. She didn't give me the other numbers, but she commented that they were all "amazing".

So, I'm good. In fact, she said "You're body is obviously handling pregnancy very well!"

HA!

Can you tell I'm relieved? Nearly giddy, in fact.

Now...only 10 weeks left to go...

2 comments:

Susanica said...

Yeah and double yeah Mikki and Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Mo and Su

specks0615 said...

heeeeyy "bailey got some junk in her trunk" - don't hate, congratulate!! ain't nuttin wrong with being fluffy!