2/16/2007

Finally Friday

Phew - this has been a weird week. I hate it when things don't go on their normal schedule. I'm a creature of habit, and this week has completely thrown me off.

Thank god it's Friday. I'm gonna be swamped, but at least I'm back at work and can catch up with my backlog. I plowed through the emails before 7:30 this morning and nothing had gone horribly wrong...which is very, very nice!

Tonight we are going to a birthing center in Alexandria to meet with a lactation consultant. We want to make sure that we are all set for getting started with breast feeding. Most people struggle in the beginning and we do not expect to be any exception. We are planning to need help and to need more information than we currently have. We'll be there until 10:00 PM. It'll be a long day...

But, it's a long weekend! We are going to hang out with friends, finish painting the living room, finish Bailey's dresser and organize her room and try to get some down time. We'll see about that...

No comments: