1/18/2007

Taking it Slow...

Last night, I went to bed exhuasted and slept all through the night (except for one pee break that I barely remember). I woke up exhausted. This is all quite normal for me and follows the pattern. Our little honey has been very active in the last couple of days, now we'll go through a less active spell and I'll be exhausted. I think these are periods of intense growth and development. I could be wrong, but it helps me to think of it as a pattern. Makes the exhaustion easier to deal with.

The only problem with exhaustion is that it makes me queasy on the bus. If I'm feeling good, the bus ride isn't a problem anymore. But, when I come home at night exhausted, I struggle with my nausea. It makes it difficult.

All of that is mild though, compared to the first five months of this pregnancy. I'm actually feeling very good these days. I just take it slow and listen when I need to slow it down even more. It's all good.

Well, I should get in the shower. I'm going to try to make it to work by 8:30...

No comments: