1/11/2007

Blogger Guilt

This morning was absolutely crazy. From start to right now - I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off and haven't stopped. I'm just now beginning to work through how busy I actually am - I've been dealing with crisis all morning. I've only begun to touch the pile of what needs to be done. Uggg.

So. I wasn't going to blog. I was like - hell - if I'm this busy, it can wait.

And then I started to feel guilty. I'm not exactly sure who all is out there reading this, but I feel as though I have to blog or I've let you all down. Whoever "you" are.

All is good, by the way. The baby is bouncing all around right now. It's awesome. I love the feeling of the baby moving. It reminds me that s/he is in there and growing strong. It's comforting and relaxing.

Other than that, I am finding that I am less and less interested in anything that doesn't involve the baby. My world is all about the baby and Kelly right now. I'm not sure how I am going to continue to focus for the next 16 weeks. I have to try...but gosh.

Anyway. I've spent enough time blogging. My other duties are calling and somewhere in all of this craziness, I have to eat and make it to the bathroom. Sigh. I can't wait for maternity leave. Three whole months where my entire job is to focus on the baby. WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mikki,
I'm a very faithful reader and have really been enjoying your blog. I'm learning so much about developing babies! I'm sorry you have had one of the more difficult pregnancies, but seeing that 4D certainly makes it worthwhile. Love to you, Baby, and Kelly.
Karen Prosser