12/06/2006

Early Christmas Present

Good news! I have officially been promoted! I am now the MCLE and Professional Development Coordinator at my law firm! The job comes with a good salary increase and a major decrease in the amount of work I'll be doing. Additionally, it's more flexible and much more of a career path.

I'm way excited!

For all those moms out there who read this - I have been getting some serious numbness in my arms. I'm going to talk to our doctor about this (next Wednesday is our next appointment), but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this? It's weird.

3 comments:

Susanica said...

First of all congrats!! Wahoo!! Yay!!

I've definitely also had the pregnancy numbness in the arms -- mostly at night when I would wake up several times and find my arms totally dead, numb, and/or tingly even though I'd been sleeping in my normal position. I did ask about it at my last appointment, but didn't really get a good explanation from the midwife. Oddly enough, it has improved since I asked about it and doesn't seem to be happening as frequently. Hmmm... guess that's not much in the way of helpful. :-)

Mikki said...

That's EXACTLY what's been happening to me. In the morning it's really hard to slice my bagel for breakfast, cause I can't grip my fingers shut. Uggg. I hope this goes away.

Mermaidgrrrl said...

I've had a little bit of numbness in one hand in the mornings and sometimes felt a bit stiff in both of them. Wouldn't have a clue what it is though!