11/13/2006

Where's My Breakfast?!?!

I had my first anxiety dream about our little honey last night. We were at home and Mikki left the house for the first time. It was very significant because it was the first time she had left the baby behind. Now, I was staying home with the baby so it wasn't too tragic, but still a signifinact milestone. The baby was asleep when she left. After an hour or so, little honey woke and wanted some breakfast. I was like a deer caught in headlights. We had no breast milk in the freezer, and Mikki and I both forgot to pump some before she left. OH MY GOODNESS!! What am I going to feed this hungry baby!! We had no formula in the house, and nothing else made sense to me as a viable option. What can a 3 day old eat besides it's momma's milk?! You better believe we won't let this dream become a reality. -Kelly

No comments: