11/17/2006

Way Early

I got up this morning at 3:45. I was on the bus by 4:50 and at work by 5:30. Phew. I'm tired.

There is lots and lots to do. Yesterday was crazy here at work - and yet no work was done. It was the annual Thanksgiving Feast. 10 AM: watch 15 attorneys, secretary and office services folks shove their faces into plates of pie. Absolutely hilarious. 11:30: Snag a table for a two hour, sit down, gab fest while we eat a HUGE feast of tons and tons of food. 1:30: Back to the cafeteria for the raffle and the announcement of the winners of the pie bakeoff. (I didn't win, by the way. The winner was someone who made a "Yam Loaf". What the hell is a Yam Loaf????)

Long story short - I didn't get anything done yesterday.

So here I am. Early. Working (sort of...does blogging count???).

Thank goodness the baby took this week off from making my body crazy!

No comments: