11/14/2006

Things that Make Me Happy

Time for another version of things that make me happy:

1) Today is our "16" week check up (while we are actually 16 weeks tomorrow, it still counts)!

2) 101.9 is officially playing "all holiday tunes, all the time". Bless them.

3) I'm leaving work today at 12:20 for the above mentioned appointment.

4) The promotion is a sure thing...mostly

5) Thanksgiving is next week and I get to spend it with my in-laws.

6) I figured out how to deal with the "I want to eat meat" need while still avoiding eating meat. (In case anyone is wondering, Kelly and I will be bringing a vegetarian turkey, stuffing and gravy for our culinary pleasure!).

7) This is the third day in a row that I've woken up feeling good.

8) Have I mentioned that Christmas is coming???

9) My job has somewhat slowed down. At least enough to enjoy the season.

10) I'm a superhero to my boss right now for continuing to do my job, plus taking on the duties of the job I'm about to get. And it's "bonus" time.

11) My brother is doing well in his new job, they have a new apartment and his beautiful partner is having a little girl.

12) I'm entering the pie bakeoff on Thursday (results to be posted) here at work. If I win, I'll get a "Williams and Sonoma Gift Basket." Bring it on.

13) We are only 2 and a half weeks away from putting up our Christmas Tree (the highlight of the year for me).

14) This weekend, the cold weather is coming back. Hopefully to stay.

15) I'm still in my pre-pregnancy clothes.

16) All signs point to a really healthy pregnancy, at least so far.

17) We got our baby bedding and my love was sweet enough to get it all set up for us. It's really, really cute...

18) Kelly is my angel, speaking of my love. She makes every night good and every day worth waking up for.

19) My mom is coming down in December...I'll get to see her AND she'll get to see our tree!

20) Last, but certainly not least, it's the middle of November...who can be miserable during this time of the year????

No comments: