11/06/2006

Sigh

LOL - my mother in law accuses me of thinking too much. And I must admit that she is 100% correct about this...

I think that it comes as no surpise to those of you know and love me that I am very much in need of having control over the major events in my life. And this is, perhaps, the first time that I am not in control of anything. It's scary for me. Scary, overwhelming and just a little unnerving.

But, I'm working through it. As Kelly so aptly put it - "Honey, there is nothing you can do." And indeed, there is nothing I can do but wait and trust that this is the right process for right now.

I'm glad that I've got her. I'm glad that I've got this blog to pour my frustration into. I'm glad that I have wonderful coworkers who don't expect me to be 100% all the time. They are also proving me wrong and are rising to the occasion of helping me through this.

There are so many blessings in my life. And while my head is pounding today and my belly feels nauseous and I'm still feeling exhausted and overwhelmed, I'm going to try to remember what those blessings are.

No comments: