10/11/2006

Well Wishes

I was just reading the blog of a couple of our friends who just got pregnant. So far, for them, no morning sickness and tiredness! I found myself virtually giddy at the thought that they have not yet, and might not, experience the lovely joy of feeling crappy for a good portion of the first couple of months. M&S, I'm seriously praying for you, with all my fingers crossed and my toes too.

Another thing - I've been a bad friend lately to some people who have emailed me! I'm really sorry that I haven't had the chance yet to get back to you! I promise that when things settled down here at work, I'll have more time. The first thing that I do when I get here to work is check my email and then blog. It's the only way that I'd ever have enough time to do it during the day.

So...don't hate me for bad email ettiquette. I promise that it will get better!

We are 11 weeks pregnant today and moving into the final two weeks of our first trimester! Gosh...the time flies...

No comments: